1.Standard Memory: 1M FlashROM,8M DRAM
2.Easy to use
3.High printing efficiency
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 10 Set/Sets per Week
Payment Terms: T/T,Western UnionContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: carton
Delivery Detail: within one week
The DMX-I-4308 printer, engineered with precision-built printer mechanism and state of the art electronics, is perfect for applications requiring very small labels, intricate graphics, or two-dimensional bar codes. The 300 dpi (12 dots/mm) printhead, coupled with the capability to accurately maintain critical print registration, enables the I-4308 to produce labels for applications such as small parts tracking and identification of wiring harnesses. The I-4308 is also an excellent product for generating intricate DataMatrix or PDF-417 bar code labels. The die-cast aluminum frame and metal cover provide a rugged, reliable platform that stands up to the harshest industrial environments.
With print speeds up to 8 inches per second (203mm/sec), the DMX-I-4308 won't keep you waiting for high-resolution labels. A field installable flash/font expansion card allows for storage of label formats, graphics, downloadable fonts and international language print capabilities, thus minimizing formatting download time and maximizing printer output.
• A powerful 32-bit multi-tasking processor and an industry leading 16MB of addressable RAM;
• An easy-to-read front LCD display;
• Color coded operator cues;
• Embossed media loading diagrams;
• Easily accessible printhead mechanism;
• A unique collapsible ribbon hub that makes loading and unloading a snap;
• Flash upgradeable firmware.
• Modular design facilities adding and/or changing options with ease.
• Easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
• Extremely easy to maintain-change the printhead and the platen roller in less than 5 minutes.
• Standard bi-directional parallel and high-speed serial interfaces allow easy integration into your system.
• Optional USB, Ethernet and Twinax/Coax support allows the printer to connect to virtually any host system environment.
The DMX-I-4308 is perfect for applications that demand printing very small labels, high-resolution graphics, or two-dimensional bar codes. Other applications the I-4308 can be used for are printed circuit boards serial numbers, product identification and clinical applications.
The Datamax I-Class Series has what it takes to solve your barcode printing needs. When it comes to precise registration, intricate graphics and high performance, there is just one choice—the Datamax I-Class I-4308. It's the industry's answer to your high resolution printing needs.